uBear Inc. (“uBear”) warranty obligations for the uBear product you have just purchased (“Product”) are limited to the terms set forth in this document.
Our warranties protect the original customer from defect in material or workmanship. Damages from normal wear and tear, alterations, misuse, neglect, accident, service by non-authorized service centers, or acts of God are not covered under these warranties.
Exclusions and Limitations
uBear’s limited warranty applies only to the Product when purchased through an authorized reseller. The warranty does not apply to any non-uBear product, even if packaged or sold with the Product. The warranty excludes without limitation any scratching or surface damage to any non-uBear product, even if packaged or sold with the Product. This warranty applies only to the normal use of the Product, normal wear and tear excepted, in accordance with written use instructions, if any, provided with the Product (either in writing or through a hyperlink to such instructions). This warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or modification of the Product.
One Year Limited Warranty
uBear warrants all products sold by uBear to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified on the product. A “lifetime” warranty means the lifetime of the original owner. If a product is found to be defective by uBear, in its sole discretion, uBear’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. uBear will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
1. The warranty applies only to uBear products purchased from Authorized uBear Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only
2. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. uBear assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable
3. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the Product.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage to UBear products caused by non-UBear products.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages
4. All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by uBear
5. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only
6. Repaired items will be subject to available parts. We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact product back
7. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized uBear Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer
8. uBear product is not covered by any verbal warranties
USE DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Lifetime Warranty (On uBear Screen Protectors)
This product is covered by a lifetime warranty in that this product is free from defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the original owner’s device. Damages through normal wear and tear, alteration, misuse, neglect, accident, service by anyone other than the authorized service center, or act of God not included. Upon verification of defects, this product will be replaced when returned with proof of purchase. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. No Other Warranties to the maximum extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, express or implied. UBear specifically disclaims any and all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If uBear cannot lawfully disclaim or exclude implied warranties under applicable law, then to the extent possible any claims under such implied warranties shall expire on expiration of the warranty period. No uBear reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
Other legal rights:
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country. Some places do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you
Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT SHALL UBEAR, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY “COMPANY”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF ANY UBEAR PRODUCT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEVICE DAMAGE, DATA LOSS, OR LOSS OF USE OF ANY PRODUCT, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED HEREIN AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF COMPANY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. SOME STATES AND/OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.