LOVE MOBILE DEVICES LOVE uBear
uBear one of the most innovative and forward looking companies on the market of mobile accessories. uBear team operate in a fast-moving, innovative and professional business environment – one in which our people thrive. Operating locally in a global business, you’ll face new challenges every day and enjoy the freedom to make decisions that make a big impact on a big business. We work with flexible people who share our entrepreneurial flair, so you’ll have our full support as you look for opportunities to innovate and improve.
With functions ranging from marketing to supply chain, we embrace a diverse range of skills. Our qualities and values, however, are shared by one and all. They make sure we stay one step ahead of the competition, deliver on our ambitious plans for future growth and stay true to our vision.
Our values are:
• Results – we’re proud of the work we do and we take responsibility for every last bit of it
• Integrity – we don’t just deliver results; we deliver them in the right way
• Team-building and Collaboration – we work together to reach our goals, as one team across different functions, cultures and countries
• Innovation – what got us here, won’t get us there
• Vision – we will win by building great brand that consumers love
We are looking for:
Chanel Development Manager
Location: Moscow, Hong-Kong, New York, Berlin
Salary: Competitive plus bonus and benefits
• The role requires a high level of autonomy and empowerment as it operates within a team spanning all marketing disciplines and with very different skill sets. Day to day prioritization is required to support the initiatives with the greatest strategic and commercial impact
• The person needs to be able to speak with authority within both the uBear and customer businesses. Working within a product matrix structure and across both a sales and marketing function, the Channel Development Manager must be able to influence stakeholders at all levels of business
• Leads budget submissions and proposals through internal sign off. Management of research budget